YAHOO Finance

Foreign Skilled Employees Needed for High-Tech Jobs in New Zealand

Rate this post

Foreign workers in several occupations who have good English language abilities and other required criteria may be able to apply for immigration to New Zealand through the Skilled Migrant Category (SMC) Resident Visa program. Contact us today for more information!

Click here for more information from YAHOO Finance.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *