Rate this post


shutterstock_10570729The Skilled Migrant Category (SMC) Visa is a Resident Visa for immigration to New Zealand in which points are given for education, relevant work experience, skilled employment, family and age.

You have to fill out an Expression of Interest (EOI), and if you appear to meet the eligibility requirements, New Zealand’s government may issue you an Invitation to Apply (ITA) for a New Zealand Resident Visa.

NewZealandVisaExpert, working in collaboration with an IAA-licensed Immigration Adviser, can guide you through the entire process to apply for New Zealand permanent residency, so you and your family will be able to live, study and work in New Zealand long-term and enjoy the great quality Kiwi lifestyle. After five years with a valid New Zealand Resident Visa and meeting other requirements, you can apply for New Zealand citizenship.


If you have a genuine desire to work in New Zealand, join NewZealandVisaExpert and apply for a temporary work visa – a gateway to permanent residency for skilled foreign workers who meet all of the eligibility criteria.

In order to qualify, you will need to obtain a qualifying New Zealand job offer from an accredited employer or have an occupation that is in high demand in New Zealand, which NewZealandVisaExpert can help you with, plus meet the requirements for English language skills, good health and character, etc.

After you’ve lived and worked in New Zealand for a specific length of time with the temporary work visa and met other criteria, you may be able to apply for the long-term New Zealand Resident Visa.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *